Seattle's window cleaning experts! We use a detail oriented hands-on approach. As we say in the industry, we put our nose to the glass! Making sure we get every last streak, spot & drip! We use ladders up to 4 stories to access windows & skylights.
To improve the amount & quality of light coming through a window or skylight via a detailed cleaning of the glass, frame & screen.
We clean windows on garage doors.
We clean basement windows & screens.
We even clean most hard to reach skylights!
We clean leaded windows. We love the look of clean older glass! Once cleaned up you will too. It sure requires a lot of extra detail but, it really shines & can even look like a prism!
We use eco-friendly soap, water, squeegees & lint-free towels to clean windows.
We can remove algae, tree sap, & bug debris with our wide assortment of poles, brushes & scrub pads.
Around here we say; If there's a window there's a way! We can usually find a safe solution to cleaning even the most difficult of windows.
Glass roofs are not a problem for us with our wide assortment of brushes & poles.
Water-fed poles or De-ionized water system for commercial maintenance.
Our cleaning process
- Eco-Friendly soap & water applied by hand with a specialized brush we call a strip-washer.
- Deep Cleaned with wet, soapy fine-grade steel wool, or a titanium razor blade.
- Razors & fine-grade steel wool used to remove.... Paint, silicone, plaster, stickers, eggs, spider web tack marks, fly & bird droppings.
- Glass is accessed for use of razor blades based on composition & UV tinting.
- Squeegees are used to remove dirty water.
- Lint-Free Towels are used to dry edges, frames, & sills.
- Steel Wool is used to detail out any remaining spots.
- Screens Cleaned with soapy water and a towel.
- Window Report After cleaned, the condition of your windows are assessed & discussed with you.
- Failed or “fogged” thermal panes are pointed out.
- Scratches, nicks & cracks identified.
- Advice given on next steps.
* We do not clean tracks on windows. We can wipe them out with a towel but, detailed cleaning should be performed by experienced house cleaners.
- Hand cleaned & detailed.
- Screens cleaned free!
- Frames & sills wiped down.
- Chemical free process.
- No dirty water spots left on trim.
- Paint, silicone, & stickers removed.
INSIDE YOUR HOME
- Shoes are taken off.
- Objects blocking access to windows are carefully moved, then returned.
- Clean towels are used to protect furniture, bedding & carpet from drips.
- We use ladders to access windows & roofs up to 40’.
- Our ladders have padded stand-off arms to protect your siding, trim & gutters.
- They also have leg levelers/feet that are used for uneven ground.