Solar Panel & Awning Cleaning
Gentle chemical free process! Solar Panel, Awning & Plastic Roof Cleaning.
To remove light blocking dirt, algae & other debris from your solar panels, awnings & plastic/fiberglass roofs.
Light blocking algae & roof debris can be easily removed with water & a brush!
Solar panel manufacturers recommend a gentle cleaning. Specifically no soap or chemicals. So that's what we do! A little water, a brush & some elbow grease is all you need.
Ahh... All clean! When water & a brush doesn't do the job, de-ionized water is our next approach followed by a low pressure power wash. We find not every roof is the same. So, a variety of methods can come in handy.
We can clean most newer plastic/fiberglass roofs & awnings with just a little soapy water & a light scrub. No need for potentially damaging pressurized water!
We use a soft bristled brush with soapy water for a chemical free experience!
Pressurized water can easily damage your roof. So, we use a soft bristled brush instead! Pressure washers can destroy older roofing panels & cause water to get under your house's flashing/siding, leading to interior flooding and/or dry rot.
- De-ionized water used upon request.
- Gentle, chemical & soap free process.
- We spray down solar panels with water to let debris soak.
- Then we scrub with soft bristle brush.
- Rinse with water.
- Used to access roofs up to 40’.
- Padded stand-off arms used to protect your siding, trim & gutters.
- Leg levelers/feet used for uneven ground.