Roof Moss Treatment
Complete moss removal process. Includes a dry removal of the moss with a wire brush, application of Eco-friendly moss killer, and a gutter cleaning.
To improve the aesthetic appeal & extend the life of your roof by removing moss & tree debris.
We eradicate moss infestations by removing as much of the moss as possible with a wire brush. Once removed, we kill the moss at the root with an Eco-friendly product. This also keeps any moss spores from propagating & starting a new cycle of moss growth.
We have been working with moss infestations for a long time & our method has proven to be extremely effective. Especially when followed up annually, with another application of our Eco-friendlymoss killer.
Our CLEANING PROCESS
Moss Removal Prep
- Loose tree debris removed from roof with rake, blower & bags.
- If possible, moss is removed by gently scrubbing with a wire bristle brush on a pole.
- Composite roofs usually experience a little granule loss. Some from our scrub brushes. But, most is due to previous damage from moss. If you're roof is falling apart & covered with moss. It is probably in need of being replaced. Not cleaned.
- Some types of moss are harder to remove than others & can require multiple treatments.
- Loose moss debris is blown into gutters.
- Gutters & downspouts are cleaned.
- Debris is composted in your yard waste.
- We do not dispose of debris off site.
- Yard directly under eves blown free of loose moss & tree debris.
Eco-friendly Moss Killer
- Takes 2 - 4 weeks to start working depending on weather. Rain caries the product down the roof.
- Kills moss by changing the PH of exposed roots & spores.
- Attention to detailed.
- No water damage.
- Report on condition of your roof including pics upon request.
- 100% accident free work record.
- Used to access gutters & roofs up to 40’.
- Padded stand-off arms used to protect your siding, trim & gutters.
- Leg levelers/feet used for uneven ground.