Detail oriented Pressure/Power Washing on hard flat surfaces. We specialize in driveways, patios, walkways & sidewalks. Professional equipment & operators with years of experience.
To improve the aesthetic appeal & safety of your property by removing moss, algae, and dirt from hard surfaces with pressurized water.
Pressure washing can add a lot of curb appeal to your property.
Look at how much more inviting this entry is after just a little pressure washing!
This looks more like a putting green than a patio! But with our industrial grade equipment we can take on even the most challenging job.
Hours of work & many layers of moss later you can't even recognize the place! Our commercial grade equipment & years of experience are what a project like this requires.
The amount of moss on this patio was staggering! We had to dig at it with our pressure washing wand. This can be an overwhelming job for any homeowner to tackle on their own. What took us a day would probably take you a week :)
Thick aggregate can foster even thicker moss! Not only is this moss eating away at the concrete, it is also creating a serious potential for a dangerous slip or fall. Our heavy duty pressure washer can eliminate this worry.
Yes these are the same stairs! Not only do they look a million times better but, they are also a lot safer...
“We Use Commercial Grade Equipment For Professional Results”
- Potted plants, kids toys & lawn furniture are moved out of the way.
- Surface is pre-soaked with water to loosen up algae & moss. * No chemical treatment.
- Water pressure set for surface type. 2000 - 4000 psi.
- Drainage prepared for excess water.
- Door thresholds prepped with towels.
- Commercial grade equipment.
- Power nozzles, surface cleaners, & pressure control wands.
- Knowledgeable operators.
- Pressure range of 2000-4000 psi.
- Debris disposed of in your yard waste.
- We do not dispose of debris off site.
- Final Rinse. Plants, walls, fences & the surface being cleaned are lightly sprayed down.
- Attention to detailed.
- Easy to communicate with.
- No water damage.
- Chemical free process.
- Used to access gutters & roofs up to 40’.
- Padded stand-off arms used to protect your siding, trim & gutters.
- Leg levelers/feet used for uneven ground.